Your Preferred Recovery Partner
To provide customized therapy sessions and elevate the customer experience.
To bridge the gap between healthcare, fitness and wellness.
Customers First- Do no harm to customers
Sports Therapist- Skill, knowledge and integrity
Empathy- Be kind to people
Massive Transformative Purpose
Always Customer's First Choice
Sports Injury Massage Therapy in Singapore
Athletes can benefit from sports massage therapy in Singapore, but they are not the only ones. Whether you're an athlete, runner, dancer, golfer, tennis player, fitness fanatic, or marathon swimmer, you may benefit from Sports Massage in Singapore.
Sports Massage Singapore helps relieve muscular tension and exhaustion by increasing blood circulation and lymph flow. When muscles are relaxed, they are more pliable and less susceptible to damage and discomfort.
What Is Sports Massage Therapy in Singapore?
Sports massage Singapore is a kind of therapy for soft tissue injuries. Qualified sports massage therapists widely use sports massage to apply various pressures on the body. It's common to use your hands, but other body parts may also be employed, such as elbows, forearms, knees, and even feet.
On the other hand, a massage device may be used in the same manner to deliver the necessary pressure. Relaxation and well-being are the primary goals of deep tissue massage in Singapore.
During What Period May You Get Sports Therapy in Singapore?
Sports therapy may be done before, during, or after sports or exercise events or workouts to help athletes prepare or at any time to maintain good health and prevent sports injury in Singapore. Most athletes often get sports massage therapy or deep tissue massage in Singapore once a week or more if they're preparing for a tournament.
There are several benefits to a pre-sporting event massage:
- A boost in blood and nutrient supply to the muscles
- A reduction in muscular tension
- An increase in psychological well-being
Sports therapy in Singapore involves muscle pre-stretching and flexibility to maximize performance in sports.
In the aftermath of a sporting event, sports massage aids in the rehydration of strained muscles, the maintenance of flexibility, the removal of lactic acid and waste from the muscles, the reduction of cramping, and the delayed development of muscular stiffness. It maintains a rapid return to sport after healing quickly from a sports injury in Singapore.
How Is Sports Therapy in Singapore Effective?
Sports Massage Singapore combines techniques from various types of massage to create a one-of-a-kind treatment for athletes that focuses on deep tissue manipulation to reduce the risk of sports injury in Singapore, relieve muscle and tendon discomfort, and relieve any tension in the soft tissues. There are multiple benefits to getting a massage for sports injuries in Singapore.
Types Of Available Sports Massage Therapy in Singapore Include:
In preparation for the event, this kind of massage is designed to excite, focusing on those regions of your body that will be put to use. When taken within two hours after completing an exercise, it helps the tissues return to their natural state. It takes 15 to 45 minutes before the event.
In the case of an event or for individuals aiming to enhance their personal bests and train harder, treatments are often prescribed. Preventing injury with restorative sports massage allows athletes to exercise longer and harder. Rehabilitative therapy aims to reduce pain and restore normal function to injured tissues.
Deep Tissue Massage Singapore Has Several Health Advantages:
- The stroking motions in massage draw fluid from the blood and lymph arteries, resulting in a pumping effect. A vacuum is formed behind the stroke by raising the pressure in front of the stroke. Muscles that are too tight or injured will compress blood like a sponge, denying the tissues of nutrition and energy they need to heal themselves:
- Deep tissue massage Singapore induces the pores in tissue membranes to expand, allowing fluids and nutrients to flow through, thereby increasing the permeability of the tissue. In addition, it enables the muscles to take in oxygen and nutrients that aid their recovery, removing waste products such as lactic acid.
- When massage is used, tissues may be stretched, which isn't possible with other approaches. Massage may also help loosen the muscle's surrounding fascia, relieving any accumulated tension or pressure.
- Scar tissue, which may impair the muscles, tendons, and ligaments, is the consequence of prior injuries or trauma. Pain and damage may result from hard, inflexible tissues.
- Rigorous exercise may cause tissues to become stiff and inelastic, making them less pliable. Efforts to enhance one's performance may not always pay off. Stretching the tissues with massage may help counteract this.
- Exercise and massage improve blood flow to the tissues, but massage directly affects microcirculatory. In addition, massage helps to expand or widen the blood vessels, allowing nutrients to flow more freely through them.
- Muscle spasms and soreness are often the results of built-up tension and waste products in the muscles. Endorphins are released by massage in various ways, one of which is to assist in alleviating pain.
- Through heat, circulation, and stretching, muscles can relax. Touch, pressure, length of tissue, and temperature are all sensed by mechanoreceptors, resulting in a relaxation reaction.
Why choose "Sports Massage Clinic"?
With a multi-disciplined approach to injury management and rehabilitation, "Sports Massage Clinic" can help anybody. Irrespective of your age and strength, you can recover to a high functional or sports fitness level.
To be the top sports massage clinic, we aim to provide our clients with trustworthy, convenient, and cost-effective sports massage treatments. We will continue studying and developing new skills and methods to serve our consumers better.